Dealing with cancer is one of the most difficult things we can go through in our lives. This applies to the person with cancer as well as their family and friends. If you have recently been diagnosed with cancer you may be considering complementary or natural medicine such as herbal medicine and nutritional supplements.
When it comes to using natural medicine in cancer, it is important to get professional advice from a qualified Naturopath such as Michelle Avedissian at Avedissian Natural Health, as what you find on the internet, or hear from your friends, may not be suitable for your situation. We can also liaise with your oncologist or doctor if needed.
At Avedissian Natural Health we can support you by offering:
- Advice on the latest research in complementary medicine and cancer
- Advice on wholesome and healthy eating
- Natural medicine to support your body’s immune response
- Advice on stress management
- Natural medicine to support your body’s stress response
- Support for your body when experiencing side effects of conventional cancer treatment
- Enhance your recovery following conventional cancer treatment
- Natural medicine, dietary and lifestyle advice to help reduce the risk of cancer returning
If you would like to have a confidential discussion about your situation, please feel free to call us on (02) 9453 0779 or send a message through our contact page.